To cancel your Avast subscription plan:
- Log into your account.
- Go to the Account Information page.
- Scroll down to the Settings area.
- Select 'Manage' next to Subscriptions.
- Click 'Edit' next to the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Confirm by clicking 'Cancel Subscription'.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Avast Software account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Avast Software membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!