To cancel your Canva Pro subscription, follow these instructions
- Log in to your Canva account
- Ensure you are logged into the correct team. Switch teams first if you’re in a different team.
- From the homepage, click your account name at the top of the side panel.
- Select 'Account settings'.
- Open the 'Billing & Teams' tab.
- Scroll down to the 'Subscriptions' section.
- Click 'Cancel subscription'.
To cancel online, go to https://support.canva.com/billing-and-plans/change-your-canva-pro-plan/cancel-canva-pro-plan/
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Canva account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Canva membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!