To cancel your Funimation subscription, follow the steps below
If you signed up on the Funimation website
1. Log into your Funimation account
2. Go to My Accounts
3. Select Subscriptions
4. Expand the summary screen and select Cancel
- Go to your Apple ID
- Select Manage
- Select FunimationNow
- Move the Automatic Renewal toggle to the off position
- Go to your Funimation App
- Select Settings under the hamburger menu
- Select Your Plan - you'll be taken to your Google Play subscriptions
- Select Funimation
- Select Cancel Subscription
1. Open Settings
2. Select Accounts
3. Select Manage Subscriptions
4. Select Funimation
5. Turn the toggle next to Automatic Renewal to off
- Go to your Amazon Store subscriptions
- Next to your Funimation subscription, select Actions
- Select Turn off Auto-Renewal
- Confirm the changes
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Next to your Funimation subscription under the Services & Subscriptions tab, select Manage
- Select Confirm Cancellation
If you signed up Funimation via Roku, cancel your subscription over on your Roku account here
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Funimation account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Funimation membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!