In order to cancel your GoDaddy subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the GoDaddy website and login to your account there.
- Tap the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings and then Renewals & Billings.
- Choose the product(s) or domain(s) you want to cancel and click on the Cancel Renewal button.
- You will receive an email with a confirmation link. Confirm cancellation by clicking on the link.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your GoDaddy Domain Name Hosting account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your GoDaddy Domain Name Hosting membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!