To cancel your Lucidchart subscription, follow these steps:
- Log into your Lucidchart account
- In the top right-hand corner, select your username
- From the drop-down menu, select Account Settings
- On the left, select Close Account
- Select Cancel Your Subscription
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Lucidsoftware account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Lucidsoftware membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!