Follow these instructions:
- Log in to your National Lottery account
- Go to the 'Account' section in the top right corner.
- Click the 'Manage my account' tab.
- Head to the 'Debit card details' section.
- Click the 'Edit' button next to your card details.
- Select the 'Cancel' button at the bottom of the page.
To cancel online, go to https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/contact-us
To cancel over the phone, call: 03332344433
Email [email protected]
and ask them to cancel your account.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your The National Lottery account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your The National Lottery membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!