- Sign in to account management.
- Select [Subscription] from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Select [Turn Off Auto-Renew] next to the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions].
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].
- On the XMB Menu go to [PlayStation Network] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] > [Services List].
- Select the current subscription and press (X button).
- Select ‘Cancel Automatic Renewal’ and press (X button).
- Select [PlayStation Store] > [Options] > [Services List].
- Select the current subscription and tap ‘Cancel Automatic Renewal’.
If you would like to keep your subscription, you can select [Turn On Auto-Renew] before the renewal date of the current subscription to keep it active.
To cancel online, go to https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-to-cancel-a-service-subscription/
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your PlayStation Network account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your PlayStation Network membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!