To cancel your United Healthcare insurance policy:
- Call customer service on (800) 926-7602
- Ask to speak with a live agent.
- Provide them with your policy number and customer details.
- Request cancellation of your policy and recurring payments.
- Ask for a confirmation email.
To cancel over the phone, call: (800) 926-7602
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your United Healthcare account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your United Healthcare membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!