Follow these instructions to cancel your Viki Pass subscription:
- Log in to your Viki account.
- Go to your profile in the top right corner.
- Select 'Subscription & Settings' from the dropdown.
- Click on 'Cancel Plan' next to your subscription.
- Answer the survey question and confirm by clicking 'Yes, please cancel'.
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click My subscriptions
- Select Viki Pass
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
To cancel online, go to https://www.viki.com/account-settings
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Viki account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Viki membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!