Follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Click the arrow at the top right corner of the home page.
- Select 'Account' from the drop-down list.
- Click the 'Cancel Membership' box under the 'Membership & Billing' section.
- Click 'Finish Cancellation' to confirm.
To cancel online, go to https://netflix.com/account/cancel
To cancel over the phone, call: 08000966379
Email [email protected]
and ask them to cancel your account.
Meet Emma, your Best Financial Friend.
Track all your paid subscriptions in one place, for free.
Whether you're looking for information on how to delete your Netflix account, unsubscribe or cancel a free trial, Emma can help.
Check out the instructions above to cancel your Netflix membership. You can also browse our directory
for pages on how to cancel other popular subscription services.
Emma is a money management app that connects to all your bank accounts to help you track paid subscriptions and bank fees, set budgets payday to payday and categorise your expenses to identify areas for improvement in your finances.
Meet your new Best Financial Friend (BFF): download Emma from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start saving money today!